Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Juliette Lewis

Photobucket
Let me just make one thing perfectly clear: I love Juliette Lewis. Love her. Always have, always will. She's precisely the type of woman I have always wanted to grow up to be. This sort of unconventional, devil may care, no rules guy's girl who does what she wants when she wants. The type of woman that men want to hang out with and date. She's a teeny, tiny spitfire of a woman that isn't afraid to tackle a tough role, wear an indian headress or rock out with her newly formed Juliette and the New Romantiques. Unappologetic, sexy and ballsy as hell, she wants you to be on board but if you're not, that's cool too. No one ever bothers to ask "Why the hells is Juliette Lewis wearing a leotard on the red carpet?" Because they already know. She's Juliette goddamn it, and if she feels like wearing a buffallo costume than by George that's what she's going to wear. In short, Juliette Lewis is a bad ass, my hero and this week's Slacker Chic of the Week. I bow to her glory.

Photobucket
Photobucket
t
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Keith said...

I love Juliette. I've always had a thing for her. She's definitely a girl I would love to hang out with as a buddy, but also date as well.

ChicChickory said...

Slacker Chic of the Week? I think it would be safe to go ahead and give Juliette the title of "SLACKER CHIC OF THE CENTURY"....besides, she's the only girlfriend of my boy, Brad that I ever approved of.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet