Friday, June 26, 2009

Who That Is?: Madonna for Louis Vuitton

Photobucket
Ummm....well...this. I was trying to think of something clever to say about how ficticious Madonna looks in her latest ad for Louis Vuitton, but the truth is, I am speechless. Never in my life have I seen something of such plasticity. In fact, the people at Pixar are probably studying this photo and wondering what kind of sorcery was used in it's creation. I mean, honestly I just don't get it. Is smoothing out Madge's skin to the point of CGI supposed to trick us into thinking she has no wrinkles? Are we suddenly supposed to see this and say "Damn that Madonna looks young!"? Because truth be told, she doesn't look young at all. She looks like a damn oil painting of the love child of Donnie Darko's Frank the Rabbit and a
RealDoll.
Speaking of which, I googled "RealDoll" to try and find a picture to illustrate how similar Madge looks to one of them and I happened to stumble on
THIS. Someone hold me. I am scared. Very, very scared.

1 comments:

Made In The J.L.A. said...

She's looks like a female mad hatter! But other than her overly photoshoped skin, the photo is interesting. Better than the beckham adds!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet