Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who That Is?

Photobucket
I hate Kim Kardashian. I really, truely and honestly loathe her with every fabric of my 105lb being. She is everything that is twisted and wrong in this world. Like Dr. Evil, except more wicked and less compassionate. One minute she's flapping her gums about how she's curvy and proud and blah, blah, blah, the next minute she's being photoshopped within an inch of her life looking like Linda Effing Hamilton during her Terminator 2 days. The real kick in the pants though isn't Ms. Kardashian's pretend body, but her ridiculous rant about how she has earned her fictional physique. Liar VonFibbeyPants tells the July issue of Muscle & Fitness “I want to represent a girl who’s working hard to get in shape. It’s a process. People want the easy way out and the easy fix, but there isn’t one.” Says the girl who got cellulite removed on national television. I can't decide whether this bitch is so delusional that she honestly believes her own bullshit, or if she just takes us for the most gullible, naive sons of bitches on the planet. After all, she DID pose for this picture only a month ago:
Photobucket
I honestly want to slap her. You can't have it both ways, bitch! Either you're the posterwhore for curvy girls who like to indulge or you are the plain fish and rice eating excerciseaholic who spends her days doing sprints and chin ups. Ugh, what a fucking hypocrite.

4 comments:

sandra said...

great post! *truth is hard to handle

Keith said...

I hate to admit that I like Kim. I think she's hot. I love that second cover.

Madam V said...

& remind again why her and speidi seem to just not want to go away..what is she famous for anyway?? ;p

Mrs. M. said...

I agree Keith-she's definitely hot, I just think it's her attitude that stinks.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet