Monday, June 22, 2009

Will.i.am Had Perez Hilton's Ass Beat (Allegedly)

Photobucket
In case you don't know who Will.i.am is, I'll tell you: He's a master beat maker, the frontman for the Black Eyed Peas, and now he is my hero. Early this morning the Perez Hilton began twittering on an incident that occued at the MuchMusic Awards between himself, Will.i.am and his manager. Famewhore Hilton even posted a video on his website giving "his account". In an effort to save you minutes of your precious life listening to this T-bagging whineyass ho crying about how he was assaulted. let me break it down. Basically the blogger says Will came up to him and told him to quit talking smack about him and his bandmates on his website. Perez said he's a big girl and can do what he wants so na-nee-na-nee-boo-boo. He then thought it was a brilliant idea to go ahead and call Will.i.am the "F" word. No, not that "F" word. The other one. Says Perez, “I told him, ‘you know what, I don’t need to respect you, and you’re a fag. You’re gay and stop being such a faggot.’ I knew it was going to set him off but I didn’t want to get into a fight with this person." Do you hear that? He didn't want to get into a fight with this person-so he called him a fag. The logic is outstanding.
He then goes on to claim that Will was stalking his ass like he was in the "Bad" video.
"We leave the club. As soon as we leave, there’s Will.i.am again outside the club. He followed us outside. Then his manager, Polo.. from behind comes up to me, clocks me in the eye right here and punches me two or three times…I am in shock… I touch my eye and it was bleeding. I think my eye might be falling out of my head…" If only!!! Anyway, being the little bitch that he is, Perez called the police because obviously they have really been spending too much time on battery cases, hit and runs, murders, and sexual assaults.
Of course Will.i.am has since responded to the incident saying that Perez has it twisted and that it was really the blogger who was in the wrong. In his own video blog, he tells viewers "It sounds like someone wants mad attention and is not really concerned about his health."
As for Perez, he brought on the tears like a damn Alexis effing Carrington saying "I am a human being and no one deserves to be treated like that. Violence is never the answer." But calling someone a fag and doodling cum stains on pictures of celebs is.

Update: Will.i.am's manager, 36-year-old Liborio Molina, has been arrested for assault on Perez. He faces one count of assault and will appear at Toronto's Old City Hall court on Aug. 5.

1 comments:

Keith said...

It couldn't have happened to a bitchier person. I guess good things do still happen. :-)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet