Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Besties Alert

Photobucket
Ooooh! Whus this I see? A new Tinseltown couple on the horizon? New best girlfriends Travis Barker and Eminem were spotted earlier today shopping for some pretty new things out on Melrose. Oh to be a fly on the wall at Starbucks when they bonded over Mochachinos and giggled about the latest shenanigans of Miley Cyrus. I bet afterwards they probably scuttled on over to Em's place, broke out the karaoke machine and dueled it out over who gives the best rendition of "Big Girls Don't Cry". (I'm going to say Em. He seems like he'd really deliver the song with the conviction it deserves)

2 comments:

Keith said...

LOL Too funny. I bet he could do a great version of that tune.

Carsi said...

lol I can't get over that picture, Eminem's giving good face, Tyra would be proud

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet