Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yep, They're Babies

Photobucket
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have just released the first photo of their new twins, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge Broderick who were born via surrogate on June 22nd and guess what? They're babies. They're tiny. They poop themselves. Honestly I do not know what the big deal is about getting shots of brand new babays. They all look the same to me which is why I thank God I'm not a mother. I'd probably be playing a rousing game of "Is this one mine? How about this one? This one? That one? That one looks really pissy it has to be mine." All the babies fresh out of the baby factory look the same to me!

And can we please talk about the names that those poor innocent carbon copies have been crippled with? Marion Loretta and Tabitha Hodge? With names like that your fate has pretty much already been sealed as twin country singing syncronized swimmers who are destined to marry twin brothers.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet