Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brad Pitt is Wired

Photobucket
Brad Pitt, in my eyes, suffers from a cripling disease I have christened Lohanitis. When I see him, my mind subconsciously begins to concur up thoughts about orphans and third world countries and single handidly rebuilding New Orleans. Which, don't get me wrong, is amazing and all, but also distracting to someone who is trying to see him as his film's character. I mean, how am I supposed to enjoy"Inglorious Bastards" in a carefree manner when I'm busy thinking about Darfur and famine? It gives me a serious case of the sads and I do not like feeling blue.

However. (and yes, there is a however), then Bradley goes and does something charming, like chastising Ashton Kutcher for posting a pic of Demi Moore's butt on twitter ("Don’t take a picture of your wife’s butt. That’s silly. Take pictures of other people’s wives’ butts.”), and I remember why I liked him in the first place. Same with La Lohan and Tom Cruise. Just when I start to loathe them and get the twitches at the very sight of them, they do something I find charming (such as Lindsay's TMZ spoof or Tom Cruise's role in "Tropic Thunder"), and magically all is forgiven.
So until next time I need reminding on why I am a fan of Brad Pitt's movies, I'll leave you with this insipration quote of his from Wired's August issue: “Who cares if your Warcraft wife is really a dude. If it’s good, don’t check under the hood.”














Cheap Wired Subscription

1 comments:

leather jackets said...

Now brad in a leather jacket... now thats fit.... x

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet