Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Burka Gimp

Photobucket
Those were the first two words that came to mind when I saw these picture of Lady GaGa. I want to like her, really I do, but homegirl makes it so difficult. It's bad enough that she looks like the gimp from Pulp Fiction after a sex change and a stint at Jenny Craig, but she's just got to throw on the burka for that whole underground Iraqi sex dungeon employee vibe, doesn't she? I mean come on Lady G. Get with the program. A burka clad ass flasher doesn't scream edgy and amazing and cool, it screams attention whore, crazy nutbag and I like to beat naked politicians with whips and chains. And not sexy politicians. I'm talking the morbidly obese Bible beaters that try to outlaw marriages of the gars and "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret" all while hiding their habits of hookers and underage boys in their glass closet. In other words, me no likey.

6 comments:

Madam V said...

ugh..i used to love her..now i find myself more annoyed by her than freaking Lilo...that says something.

Anonymous said...

wow that's really offensive. your title alone has given me enough reason to stop reading this blog. bye

Mrs. M. said...

hey, don't blame me. I am neither the inventor of the burka or gimp gear. And if I was I'd surely be sipping on pina coladas at one of my five beach houses and bathing in a pile of money rather than trying to amuse people who were born without a sense of humor such as yourself.
And MV i cant believe what i am hearing! nino without her lady g is like me without my ScarJo!

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I don't see what's so offensive about this whole thing. Except for what Lady Gaga is wearing. Now THAT'S offensive. So, bye, Anon.

Madam V said...

i'm lost..supposely what is offensive? ANYWAY .. yeah just lately..however she always wins me over with her i dont give a fuck attitude that i completely love.

Mrs. M. said...

i guess using burka and gimp in the same sentence? little do they know we actually do own burkas. it's the army wife's equivelent to my husband went overseas and all he got me was this t-shirt.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet