Monday, July 13, 2009

Fergie in Marie Claire

Photobucket
Ok so here's the thing: I really like Fergie. I do. She's spunky, super atheletic, and just an all around dollface. But (and there is a but) these pics are not good. They're not necessarily that bad, but they're certainly not good. Which totally perplexes me because it's like, if you're Marie Claire and you have some of the best photographers on staff, and one of the most enviable wardrobe closets in all of the land, and oodles and oodles of money at your disposal, you should definitely be coming out with something better than a black and white replica of what looks to be a heavily intoxicated Wonder Woman who's super jazed about her radical new tiger ring. I'm just saying. Time to get in the game Marie Claire. You're asleep at the wheel and it's just not cool. Not cool at all.
Anyway, here are the pics from the shoot. Let's all try to think of something nice to say about this underwhelming editorial. I'll start. Um...well...ok, so maybe you should start because all I'm getting are strong Courtney Love vibes from the third picture, rendering me momentarily incapable of kindness.















Cheap Marie Claire Subscription
source

2 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

Actually I kinda like the second picture.

And you say "Strong Courtney Love vibes," as though it were a bad thing...

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I have to agree. Completely uninspired.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet