Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Solange Knowles and Her Shaved Head

Photobucket
Solange Knowles, 23 year old struggling songtress and sister of Sasha Fierce, has been trying sosososo hard to define herself as Solange instead of Not Beyonce for a while now, and thanks to her newly shorn head, I think she's just about done it.
However, not even a day has passed since she said goodbye to her luscious locks and already people are bashing the look. Word on the streets thus far is that this new do is a hot effing tragedy and a serious case of Wrongs in the First Degree. However, I'm going to say I think I kind of like it. That is, I like it if she did it because she wanted to, not just because she was sick of being Not Beyonce. Personally I find the natural look to be sexy, edgy and a hell of a lot less hassle. But I'm all for working with the tools you were given, so of course I'm going to say it's fierce. But I want to know what you think of this. Mostly because I've always wondered if guys think chicks with shaved heads look sexy or scary. So ladies, germs, what do you think of this look? Fierce or No Fierce?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Keith said...

Yikes. I'm sorry though, but I can't stand this. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer my women to have hair.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet