Monday, July 6, 2009

The Ghost of Michael Jackson Spotted!


Listen, I am not going to beat around the bush. This video clip scared the everloving shit out of me and chances are it will scare the shit out of you too. Basically what happens is CNN was all up in Michael Jackson's crib, reporting on how he has locks on his doors (captivating stuff, I know) when all of the sudden, out of thin air comes a shadow that appears to be a man lurking in the halls. A man that is thought to be MJ! Now I know what you're thinking, Mrs. M, quit with the John Edwards Enquirer bullshit. You do not see dead people. Problem is now I do and so do you! Now if you will excuse me, I must go hunt down that nightlight mah momma bought me a couple of years ago. Something tells me I will be needing it tonight.

1 comments:

flick mister said...

wtf that is the most scaryest vidio i hav ever seen and i think mj had his hair down. but its nice 2 c his in his house.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet