Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mmm Papi Love You

Photobucket
Jason Fucking Bateman. Yes, please. I don't know what it is about this dude, but something about him is SO fucking Dilfy I could scream. Am I right or am I right? I mean, he's got this cool, calm and collected demeanor much like Robert Downey Jr, but with the relatable sex appeal of Nip/Tuck's Dylan Walsh. That whole sort of semi-helpless "Oh you are stressed? Please allow me to take you into my bossom and hug all your sads away" kind of deal is enough to make a girl want to save a boy. I'll bet if Jason Effing Bateman cast out his life preserver, a thousand women would jump at the chance to save the day. Not me, because I have my own husband to save but I can definitely see what all the fuss is about.

Cheap Esquire Subscription
Anyway, here's more of JB in all his Dilfy goodness doing his very best Blue Steel for the August issue of Details. Tell me you would not wear his ass out.



1 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Jason Bateman=Yum. That's all I can think to say.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet