Thursday, July 16, 2009

No Boundaries

Photobucket
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I actually feel kind of bad for Paris Hilton. While innocently paroling the streets yesterday, doing that thing she does second best (shopping, which she is almost as good at as being useless) some asshole pap decided to take it upon himself to shove his camera up her skirt and start snapping away. Yes I know we have all seen the horrors of Paris' vagninal vortex many, many, many times before, but honestly, even she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. I mean seriously, what kind of entitled creepy jerk off would do something like that? And isn't doing such a thing a little bit illegal? And shouldn't that pap face some sort of legal repercussions? If not for unlawful pictures, at least for making me side with Paris. That's an unforgivable crime all by itself.

2 comments:

Carsi said...

wow the paparazzi have gotten incredibly bold, I still don't feel too sorry for her though

Anonymous said...

that's the arab parrot.com reza nader. he's no paparazzi!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet