Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Plump Body"

Photobucket
Can you even believe that those were the words some ignorant blogger dared to associate with these pics of Hayden Panettiere in August's GQ? Plump! The absolute, full on fucking nerve! They also dared to say that Hayden "isn't exactly bikini shoot material." Well I am sorry but that a-hole needs to get a severe reality check in the form of a baby powder dipped bitch slap by me. Honestly. Plump. This is why little girls the world over are putting their fingers down their throat. Because we live in a society where Hayden Panettiere-one of the tiniest most petite actresses in Hollywood-is considered a little too hefty. IDGAF what anyone says, this chick is gorgeous, flawless, and has an amazing body. Hayden baby, don't even listen to the haters. You get the finger wagging "Werk, bitch!" from me any day of the week.


9 comments:

bambi said...

She's super-skinny!!

robinthebruce said...

looks gorgeous to me,i went on your myspace you look good in that red wig

Mrs. M. said...

ha the one of me with my dog? Thanks robinthebruce!

Keith said...

I think she's gorgeous. She's got an incredible body. There's nothing wrong with her at all.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Fuck you, ignorant blogger. Hayden Pantomime or whatever is no where near plump.

I hate ignorant people.

Mrs. M. said...

lol at Pantomime.

Anonymous said...

She's not exactly thin...

Mrs. M. said...

oh my gosh i think she is! And even if she isn't, there's no way she's plump.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Not sure what picture Anon is looking at, but I'm pretty sure Hayden is pretty damn thin. So sorry she isn't a walking skeleton. Because that's what's healthiest for all, right?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet