Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Ads for Mango

Photobucket
Glory be! New photos of the most gorgeous woman on the face of the planet, Scarlett Johansson modeling for Mango have been released and guess what? They're effing flawless. Then again, of course I'm going to say that. After all, this is ScarJo we're talking about. She could come out dressed in shit on coffee filters and dripping with stale motor oil and I'd still be raving about her fabulosity. Which is why I'm trusting your expert opinion on judging these ads in a fair and balanced fashion. So tell me, what are your thoughts? Are these pieces sexy or non?


2 comments:

Sandra said...

you know I love it!! Can't wait to see all collection! :)

box-of-style

Keith said...

Those are great. I love them. Scarlett is so incredibly gorgeous.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet