Friday, July 10, 2009

Scarlett Johansson in Russian Vogue

Photobucket
Ok so these pics are obviously outtakes from Scarlet Johansson's Dolce and Gabbanna shoot and thus not actually new but seeing as how they're new to me I figured I'd post them. Besides, can you really get enough ScarJo? Ok, ok, so maybe you can but I can't. The woman is all glamour and grace. What I have had enough of though is magazines recycling celebrity pics like they're exclusive. You may be fooling someone Russian Vogue with your language and alphabet that I don't understand but you're not fooling me!













Cheap Vogue Subscriptions

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, you know I like it! :)

box-of-style

Keith said...

I love her. I can't get enough.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet