Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scarlett Johansson's Elle France Outtakes

Photobucket
For those of you who have never read this site before, there is something you must know: I worship at the feet of the gorgeous, the classy, the stellar Ms. Scarlett Johansson. Unlike the many, many, many, many, many other people I have spoken to I actually find her to be an incredible actress with an outstanding work ethic. She's flawlessly made the transition from child star to serious adult actress and is a great role model for the young women of our generation who have so few women to look up to.

But enough fawning. Here are some recently released pictures of ScarJo's outakes from her editorial in French Elle. I know most of you don't like the bottle brown that she's sporting for a movie role, but I actually think it makes her look a little Francais plus. Vous etes belle, Lovely. Vous etes belle.



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love Scarlet!! Gorgeous as usual!

box-of-style

Made In The J.L.A. said...

I kinda like her with brown hair, prefer her as a blond but I think she's one that can rock any color. I love her dress in the first photo!

sergal said...

I would like inform you that Scarlett Johansson “actress” actually is a clone from original person Scarlett Galabekian last name, who has nothing with acting career, surname Galabekian, because of adoption happened in 1992. Clones was created illegally by using stolen biological material. Original person is very nice (not d**n sexy), most important - CHRISTIAN young lady! I'll tell you more, those clones (it's not only one) made in GERMANY - world leader manufacturer of humans clones, it is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Rhineland-Palatinate, Mr. Helmut Kohl home town

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet