Monday, July 27, 2009

Sienna Miller in August's Nylon

Photobucket
Sienna Miller. This is a name that conjurs up many different adjectives, depending on who you're talking to. Husband stealer, fashionista, homewrecker, actress, model, girl who was publicly humiliated and cheated on by Jude Law, designer, Brit-whether you love her or you hate her, one thing is almost certain: nearly everyone has a strong opinion on Sienna. Everybody I have ever spoken with either wants to crawl inside her broken in boots and be her, or gather together in the town square so that they can brand her with a scarlett letter and burn her at the stake. Personally I carry no ill will towards her ass. Unless of course G.I. Joe bombs, in which case I shall blame her for the remainder of eternity for having a part in ruining a childhood classic.

But back to business. Here's Sienna in all her husband thievery in the August issue of Nylon in what can basically be described as the same damn editorial they do every month. I swear to God, if I see one more picture of a hipster chick in ripped jeans, combat boots and Lolita glasses, I cannot be responsible for my actions which will most likely include nausea induced vomiting and rioting in the streets. Ok so I probably won't take it that far, but I will definitely roll my eyes and verbally express mild disgust. Because I am sooooo gangsta.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet