Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Lola Blue M.

Photobucket
Ok so today's my birthday, right? So I asked my husband (who is home on his 2 week leave from Afghanistan, hence the light posting) who he thinks should get the prestigious honor of Slacker Chic of the Week, and who does his finger immediately point to? Why, none other than our fiesty ass, spunkly little pankcake diving, voice howling, trouble starting beagle, Lola Blue M. At first I thought I couldn't make a doggie (especially my doggie) Slacker Chic of the Week, then I realized that yes, yes I can. And I will. And I did. Now let's see her flex the big guns when she battles against Sarah Silverman, Alice Glass, and the as yet unchosen next week's SCOTW for the illustrious title of Slacker Chic of the Month at the end of July.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tiny little wonder has my vote:-) GO LOLA BLUE!!!

FAPORT International said...

I don't like dogs!! i hate dogs..

Keith said...

So adorable.

Happy Birthday. I wish you the best.

Cheers!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet