Friday, August 7, 2009

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Are Engaged

Photobucket
Good news for all you True Bloodaholics out there- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, who play the show's lead characters Sookie and Bill, have just become engaged in real life. Reps for both couples confirmed the news to People, but said that no further details would be given at this time. The couple has been dating since they shot the pilot for the U.S. vampire show in the summer of 2007. However unlike many other costars who shoot down speculation that they are romantically involved, Paquin and Moyer have been open about their relationship, praising the other for their work ethic and personal attricbutes. In fact, Paquin has insisted that her closeness with Moyer has been helpful in shedding her clothes for all those dang nude scenes. “I feel fine." she says about stripping down on set. "Although the way that people ask me about it all the time, I feel like maybe I should feel uptight about it. But I really don't. Obviously, if you're already with that person then you're not having to sort of get over the, 'Wow, I'm naked with someone that I don't even know the middle name of!’".
This will be the first time down the aisle for both actors, although Moyer, 39, has two children, son Billy, nine, and seven-year-old daughter Lilac from previous relationships.
Lafayette however remains single, ready to mingle.

1 comments:

Aliers said...

Yay! I ♥ them! :)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet