Monday, August 24, 2009

Anna Paquin Talks Vampire Sex in September's Nylon


Normally I am not a fan of Nylon magazine, but even I'll admit that Sookie Stackhouse Anna Paquin looks cuter than a barrel full of bunnies cuddling with newborn kittens in these pics for the September issue. The "True Blood" star opens up to the mag about nudity (again), growing up outside the U.S. and what makes vampire sex so darn hot. “The thing about vampirism" says Anna "is that it taps into a female point of view – you have an old-fashioned gentleman with manners who is a fucking killer… it’s an interesting duality, because in our present society it would be an odd thing for a woman to say, ‘I want my man to be physical with me.’ How, as a modern man, can you fucking work that? It’s one thing to be polite and gentle… But when do you know it’s OK to crawl out of the mud and rape her [as Bill does in one scene]?... It’s difficult stuff for a bloke, but a vampire gets away with it…. I think that’s the attraction of the show – it’s looking back at a romantic time when men were men, but they were still charming.” Dayum! Do you hear the potty mouth on that girl? She puts my ass to shame. And anyone that can outdo me gets a big gold star in my book. Big gold star Sookie! Big gold fucking star.















Cheap Nylon Subscription

4 comments:

Made In The J.L.A. said...

I love it when celebs say what's on their mind and don't act like a studio's mouth piece! True blood and Anna are awesome but I just can't get over her having blond hair. I think she looks a million times better as a brunette!

Mrs. M. said...

i agree 100%! Not that she doesnt look adorable as a blonde, but the brunette was a lot better.

lis said...

vampire sex = HOT!

Keith said...

These are great photos. I do prefer has a brunette though.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet