Friday, August 28, 2009

Cooler Than a Polar Bear's Toenails


How freaking cool does Amanda Seyfried look in this picture? The answer is so freaking cool. This girl has got amazing style and the talent to match. When I was stuck in bed last weekend I happened to catch "Mean Girls" which just renewed my girlcrush on the her. Such a breath of fresh air!
Now I am off to go pick mah momma up at the airport. She's flying in from D.C. to visit me here in NY, therefore posting will be light until Monday. In the meantime have an amazing weekend and don't do anything I would do!

3 comments:

Keith said...

She is so gorgeous and stylish. I love this girl.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

This chick is cuteness. Plus, she seems pretty grounded.

She was hilarious in Mean Girls.

Mrs. M. said...

She was so charming in Mama Mia. And you know anyone that can give Meryl Streep a run for her money is doing something right.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet