Friday, August 21, 2009

Cover Wars: Whose is the Hottest?


First off let me start by saying that I lurve AnOther Magazine. I wish upon seventy stars that they could deliver it here to me in the U.S. Unfortuantely though they cannot so I have to settle for what I can scrounge up on the internet. For the mag's Fall issue they have called upon style icons Vanessa Paradis, Kate Moss, Katie Holmes and Natalie Portman to battle it out as covergirls. All the women look simply spectacular in my honest opinion, but surely one has got to be head and shoulders above the rest. Personally I'm a little blinded by the biased to chose honestly. I actually like Vanessa the best out of all the women, but her cover is a tad blase. Ironically enough I sort of can't stand Katie Holmes, but I find her cover to be the most provocative and intriguing. (Then again she probably has tons of time to practice her poses while locked in the dungeon of Tom Cruise's mansion, so she might have an advantage) But that's just me. What do you think dear readers? Of these four covers which one do you find is head and shoulders above the rest?


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet