Monday, August 10, 2009

Fashion Face Off: Solange vs Beyonce

Photobucket
I think it's safe to say that when it comes to style, Beyonce and Solange Knowles fall on very, very different ends of the spectrum. Neither side is necessarily wrong or right, but I think it's safe to say that people probably prefer one over the other. And while I must admit to being a bigger fan of Beyonce's (purely based on the fact that I've never actually heard Solange sing), I definitely prefer Solange's sense of style. She has been saying for a while now that she wants to be the black Bjork and I have to say, I can see where she's coming from. And I like it.
Both sisters were on hand yesterday to promote the new Samantha Thavasa Disney Collection Urayasu, Chiba, Japan and as usual they looked smoking. However the pairing of Solange's gather's bubble skirt, that fierce ass pose she's striving (werk, bitch) and those black and gold heels (who makes them?!?) is knocking me out like Rocky Balboa. Beyonce may be gorg but I love a risktaker, a rule breaker and Solange is definitely fitting that bill. But that's just my opinion. Of these two, whose style would you steal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

solange looks like a mess

Keith said...

I really do like Solange. I just don't go for the hair though.

News Blog said...

Nice Post
Gay

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet