Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jennifer Connelly's New Ad for Balenciaga

Photobucket
I have a not-so-secret confession to make: I love Balenciaga. If I could I would have their little half human/half fabric babies, finally bridging the gap between fashion and self expression. However, while I am all out head over heels madly in love with Balenciaga I will admit, they are quite possibly one of the toughest brands to actually wear. Their clothes are not for the bland or easily disguisable. You have to have one hell of a personality and body to royally rock their clothes. Which is probably why Jennifer Connelly makes such an outstanding spokesperson for the brand. JCo, who has repped Balenciaga since '08, is looking as ferocious as ever in the latest shots for the Fall/Winter 09/10 collection. The pics, shot by world renowned photographer Steven Meisel, depict the actress in a series of fabulously lazy yet glamorous positions, accurately reflecting the slacker chic style that has become synonymous with the brand. Personally I think that if this ad is any indication of the entire campaign and the F/W line, I expect what follows to be quite impressive.

1 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

I used to have such a crush on Jennifer Connelly, but more often than not lately she just bores me to tears.

This is no exception.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet