Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kat Von D Without Tattoos Makes Doves Cry

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I think it goes without saying that Kat Von D is probably one of the most recognizable women in America thanks to her intricate tattoos that adorn her body face to feet. And while she eagerly promises that she loves her ink and does not regret any of it, she has come up with a brand new concealer especially for covering up unwanted tattoos. Kat, who already has a cosmetics line with megabrand Sephora, just released the product which promises to easily cover any and all tats. Kat came about the idea as an easier, cheaper and less painful alternative to tattoo removal after realizing that some consumers may only want to hide their art on special occassions such as a dance, dinner, or wedding. In fact. in the video shown below Kat states that one of the best things about her concealer is that it doesn't leave any residue on fabric. Therefore a bride can simply apply the product on her big day without having to worry about any of the mess rubbing off on her dress.
Personally I think this is a brilliant idea, and quite frankly I'm surprised it has taken someone so long to come out with a grade A concealer. Therefore I have no doubt in my mind that this product will sell like hotcakes. However what I'm really curious about is whether or not Kat Von D looks better with or without the tats. Me, I think just about every girl looks hot with ink so naturally I'm going to give the bare skin a big thumbs down. But that's just me. What do you think?

Video of Kat discussing the line:

1 comments:

Keith said...

That is a really cool idea. My bro and his wife both have a lot of tattoos.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet