Monday, August 31, 2009

Kim Kardashian Goes Goth for YRB Magazine


I may not like Kim Kardashian but I'll tell you what I do like: her photoshoot for the latest issue of YRB Magazine. The spread, shot by Mike Ruiz, shows a different side of the actress, model, Kim who is clearly channeling Karen O. of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs in these pics. Personally I love to see a normally glam girl get all edged out. Despite popular opinion it takes a hell of a personality to come through all that makeup and styling and I must admit the girl's doing hell of a job.
Kim also shared her enthusiasm for the results the other day on her official blog telling fans, “My YRB magazine shoot just came out and I am loving the results!
I really love the transformation and the clothes were amazing!!! This has got to be one of the most unique shoots I’ve ever done! Not sure I’ll ever go for a permanent short cut, but it definitely works for this shoot.” For once I agree with her.


5 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I think the short hair fits her. It looks better than the Barbie weave she usually sports, so she might wanna re-think the short hair look.

Mrs. M. said...

i hate the bottle blonde. between that and her plastic surgery she is slowly erasing all signs of her ethnicity and what made her look unique. now she just looks like every other Hollywood ho.

Keith said...

I love these photos. Definitely different for her.

golublog said...

I kind of like this too. Especially alot more than her new blonde hair.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet