Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kristen Stewart is Dazed and Confused


OK so here's the score: for the life of me I have not been able to figure out whether I love this Kristen Stewart chick or completely loathe her. I mean on one hand I can totally relate to the bong hitting, f-bomb dropping, sour face pulling, ripped jeans wearing, tomboy acting, bad mood having little ball of annoyance. On the other hand I wasn't sure how to take her ambivalence about being a star and tendency to look like she was about to feverishly pound on a pap with her fists of fury. However, thanks to this article in the September issue of Dazed and Confused I have made up my mind. And my mind says I love her and here's why: When asked how it feels to be passed up on a role that she really desires, Kristen had this to say about the situation:
"Reading a script and loving a character and not being about to play it..that's having a crush on someone and not being able to fuck them." Now I know that seems like a moronic ass way to judge somone's personal character, but I believe it's the little things that make the biggest impression. Besides, what kind of girl would I be for disliking a chick that basically is just as pissy if not more than I am? Who says we all have to have this sunshiney, unrealistically joyful personality? So Kristen's got perpetual bitchface. So what? With all the bobbleheaded coke snorting, vaginal flashing, no talent having half wits running around Hollywood I sort of think Kristen is a breath of fresh bonghit.
Anyway, here's The Girl in the latest issue of Dazed & Confused looking-what else?-Dazed & Confused.






4 comments:

Jesiah said...

I'm not sure if I like her yet....she looks as if shes a lost pre pubescent girl trying to fit in somewhere...which i guess is like-able for some.

lis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lis said...

I agree with you Mrs M. That's a great, non-superficial quote from Kristen! I hope she doesn't lose her attitude...she's unique and that's difficult to establish in the acting world.

Made In The J.L.A. said...

Ha yay! I concur 100% and I loved her quote "Reading a script and loving a character and not being about to play it..that's having a crush on someone and not being able to fuck them" lmao I mean she's real and doesn't sugar coat things I'll take her over the Lindsay Lohans and Miley Cyrus types any day!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet