Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lady GaGa in September's Neo2 and V Magazine


If I've said it once, I've said it once: I may not be a fan of Lady GaGa but gotdayyum she can strike a fierce pose. The spicy singer gets down with a couple of hot homos in the latest issue of "Neo" magazine, sexing things up in an orgy inspired photoshoot. I tell you what, if it was possible to turn straight I'm sure those boys would convert in a New York minute. Girlfriend is fire, and I'm getting burned.
In addition to her Neo cover, Lady G can also be seen in the latest issue of V magazine. The spread, shot by world renowned photographer Mario Testino, mostly shows the singer wearing nothing but an oversized muff and a "come hither" glare. Does this mean a revival of the pre-Lady Bic pube region? I don't mean to be crass (yes I do) but if anyone can single handidly bring back the fur bikini, it's probably Lady GaGa. Here's hoping her extreme tan doesn't become the next hot thing as well. The muff I can handle. The radioactivity? Not so much.
V Magazine

























Neo2

1 comments:

Keith said...

She's definitely not boring.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet