Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in September's Elle UK

Photobucket
Ok so I'll admit it: I have been majorly girl crushing on Lindsay Lohan lately. I'm not sure whether it's her flair for the dramatics, her affinity for sheer tights she mistakenly wears for pants, or her tendency to have diarrhea of the mouth, but there's just something about Lindsay that I find so effing endearing. Sure she's the queen of Hotmessville with a Doctorate in crazy and a Bachelor's in trouble, but the messier she is the more I kind of adore her. And obviously I'm not the only one who feels this way because despite the fact that Lindsay's career has been on a slippery slope for the past few years, she continues booking cover after cover of every major fashion magazine the world over.

Anyway here's more of our girl in the September issue of Elle UK. Am I the only one that thinks the clothes in this editorial are effing hideous?!?






































Behind the Scenes Video

Cheap Elle Subscription

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet