Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paula Abdul Will Not Return To Idol, Remains Forever Our Girl

black and white 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Say it ain't so! It has officially been confirmed that Paula Abdul will not be returning for the next season of American Idol. Here's the official statement from FOX, FremantleMedia North America and 19 Entertainment: “Paula Abdul has been an important part of the AMERICAN IDOL family over the last eight seasons and we are saddened that she has decided not to return to the show. While Paula will not be continuing with us, she’s a tremendous talent and we wish her the best.”
Paula later confirmed the news via Twitter, saying "With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all.
Bbeing a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon...What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month.
"I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all."
Ugh, whatever she was asking Fox for, they totally should have thrown it at her. There is no Idol without Paula Abdul! You always know that Randy's going to be ambivalent and Simon is going to say everything's dreadful, but you never know what they hell Paula is going to say and dammit, that's why we love her. Personally I think she left the show at the very best time. I mean what does Idol have now? That Kara whatsherface chick that nobody liked from the get go? Good luck with that.

3 comments:

bus said...

She is leaving the American idol...its really very sad.

She is a important part of the American idol.

beti86 said...

I agree there is no AI without Paula! I'm gonna miss her so much...wish she'd change her mind :( and of course the thing i'm gonna miss the most is Saula's bickering...which made even the worst ep worth watching :)

Keith said...

I hate to see her leave Idol. It just won't be the same without her.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet