Sunday, August 23, 2009

Paula Patton Goes All Victor/Victoria for T Style Magazine


Woo-hoo I am so proud of myself you guys. Despite the fact that I learned how to take screenshots ages ago I hadn't actually put the knowledge towards any type of productive use. That is, until I saw the gorgeous and classy and magnificent Paula Patton in an online editorial for The New York Times T Style Magazine. For this issue the normally glam and girly gets in touch with her masculine side, posing as both a red hot mama and a rough and tumble dude.

Despite the fact that Paula has been in some major Hollywood blockbusters including "Deja Vu", "Idlewild" (love that film!) and "Mirrors", she hasn't quite captured the attention that I feel she justly deserves. This girl has got the brains, the beauty and the charm, not to mention the man. For those of you who don't know, Paula has been hitched to her high school sweetheart Robin Thicke since 2005. The couple met at a teen club back when they were only 14. Can I get an "Awwww!!!!"


2 comments:

lis said...

WOW she looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g in that red dress!

Maythinee said...

well done. thanks for this. and i'll be checking out more of your blog soon (maythinee.tumblr.com)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet