Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Penelope Cruz is Pregnant

Photobucket
She has the career, she's has the awards, she's got the body, she's got the man and now, she's about to get a baby. According to sources close to the couple, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting. “Penelope is about four months pregnant,” a source tells Just Jared. “She’s really healthy now and will be a great mother.” But if you think Penelope is going to get hitched just because that's what society says you're supposed to do, think again. Penny has expressed her ambivalence about wedded bliss on several occassions telling the August issue of UK’s Psychologies magazine, “When I [have babies], I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”
The couple have yet to make an annoucement, but I'm willing to bet they either wait until she is fairly far along, or just not say anything at all and wait for people to make the logical deduction. Sort of like the Angelina Jolie method to pregnancy. Penelope and Javier really strike me as some ultra private people, and I doubt they will be getting in line to hock their days old newborn to the highest bidding tabloid rag. Which I respect. It's not that I don't find babies cute and adorable and all that jazz but honeslty, JLo and Christina Aguilera's chitlens are no more important than yours or anyone else's. I mean they're babies. They eat and poo and cry. The minute a celebspawn's kid can play Cherkassky in D minor, then you call me.
Anyway congrats to the gorgeous, talented couple! I'm sure they are more than over the moon.

1 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

¡Felicitaciones! Javi and Penny!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet