Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Releases Video from New Album

Photobucket
That Scarlett Johnasson! It's not enough that she has to be the most beautiful woman in the world (don't even bother contradicting me because I'll just plug my fingers in my ear and yell "LALALALALA!!! I don't hear yew!!!") or that she has one of the most well respected reputations in Hollywood, or remains one of the most in demand actresses in the world. She has to go and be a fabulous singer too. As you may recall the Iron Man star dropped her first cd, "Anywhere I Lay My Head" back in May of 2008, and now she is releasing a follow up album. "The Break Up", which releases on September 15th, will be a duet record with hispter god Pete Yorn. Oddly enough the duo completed the album back in 2006, before either of their solo records were recorded. The project is said to be inspired by Serge Gainsbourg's 1967 and 1968 albums in which he collaborated with another blonde bombshell Brigitte Bardot. Johansson spoke about the project recently; "The idea of two people vocalizing their relationship through duets...I always thought of it as just a small project between friends. It perfectly captured where I was in my life at the time."
The first video off the "The Break Up" entitled "Relator" has just been released and I'm dying to know what you think. Does Scarlett have a career in music or should she just stick to acting?

Promo Shots for the Album


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet