Friday, August 21, 2009

SEX MODE!


VH1 TV Shows Music Videos Celebrity Photos News & Gossip

Yes, I am officially taking a page out of the Kanye West Book of Blogging and making all of today's blog post titles in CAPS. Anyway, there I was, browsing the boards when I find this little gem of Garth from "Megan Wants a Millionaire" visiting none other than Mary Carey on an episode of season 1's "Celebrity Rehab". For those of you who have not been watching "MWAM", Garth is a rich, balding plumber who claimed to have written this song called "Sex Mode" just for Megan. The track tells the touching tale of a romantic gentleman grabbing his dick and shifting it into sex mode. Pure poetry I tell you. I'm sure Shakespeare is slapping himself this very moment in the afterlife for not coming up with this ingenius idea first. Anyway, although Garth claims to have writen th tune just for Megan, he can be seen singing to Mary in the video above-years before he even met Megan. However, that's not the problem. The real issue is that he allegedly ripped the ditty off from an unknown rapper named "Poverty" who supposedly wrote the song in 2006.
You know what this reminds me of? That episode of Friends where Ross and Chandler are fighting over who wrote the really awful joke that Ross submitted to Playboy. It's so shitty that people should be fighting over who didn't write it. Sex Mode. *rolling eyes* I swear. Anyway below are the videos, which are good for a giggle. Especially the one directly below. I haven't seen a dude grab his business like that since I spotted a four year old trying to hold the pee in while waiting in line for the restroom at the county fair. Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now Garth?

Oh, and unlike Mary I DO NOT want some of whatever he's on.
Garth singing it on MWAM



Poverty's VersionL


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet