Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Month: Seth Effing Green!


You can keep your steroid pumping, muscle flexing, sports car driving, first grade vocabulary having macho men. When it comes to guys I'd take Seth Green over the Jason Stathams of the world any damn day of the week. He's funny, he's down to Earth, he's smart and yes, he's hot as hell. Obviously I am not the only person to feel this way because you the people have crowned Seth Green, our first and only male ever to be nominated, as August's Slacker Chic of the Month. Now being the dope ass dude that Seth is I bet he'd be flattered to be nominated in a category that has boasted a bevy of bad ass bitches such as Pam Grier, Juliette Lewis and Aisha Tyler. In fact, I'm sure he'd love it, because that's just the type of person he is. Confident, self assured, and not worried about what anyone thinks of him.
I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention what an equal opportunist he is. For instance, I remember a time back in high school when a few friends of mine were meeting Limp Bizkit. (Back when they were relevant obviously) When it came to chit chatting and signing autographs, Fred Durst blatantly told them that he would only be signing autographs for the hot chicks-and only if they took their tops off. (They didn't btw) In sharp contrast Seth Green is known for never, ever denying a fan, no matter who they are or what they look like. Fat, skinny, tall, short, hot, ugly, male, female, it doesn't matter. He'll humbly accept your request and do so with an agreeable shit eating grin. Now that's a dude a girl can get down with.
So in closing I am glad that you guys selected Seth as your chosen one. Although his fellow nominees Marisa Tomei and Lisa Lampanelli were no doubt worthy competitors I feel that Seth is in a league all his own. So congrats Seth you hilarious hot ass bitch. And if you ever want to feel tall, give me a call. I make you look like a giant.


























picture source

9 comments:

Chelsea Von Awesome said...

Helloooooo miss! So I finally got on here to start following some of my favorite people's blogs and maybe try writing some diddies myself:) So of course I searched for yours my dear to commence the stalking, WOOP! And low and behold I read this blog with your LAME Bizkit memory haha! I remember that festival and I remember the douchy request from Mr. Durst. I remember quickly moving on to talk to Wes, who was super cool! Well I just thought I'd say hi and congrats for posting Seth as Slacker Chic of the month, I think it's fitting! Then again I always a space in my heart for Star Wars obsessed boys LOL!

Mrs. M. said...

Your timing is so ironic because that LB story is about you guys! Over the years I have forgotten a lot of things, but that one has always stuck in my head. And now that Mr. Durst has lost his hair and career I do not feel bad about pointing and laughing.

Future Man said...

weird.

Mrs. M. said...

hello pot? This is kettle. You are black.
lol

Future Man said...

People don't come to me for the news, lady. ;-)

Keith said...

Seth is awesome. I've been a fan of his since I can remember.

Mrs. M. said...

i still can't believe he is only 35 yet has stared in over 107 movies and films. Where does he find the time???

Future Man said...

If I am not mistaken, I think he has been working since he was a kid, so the timeline is longer than some person who started working when they are in their 20s. Also, a lot of his roles are minor or supporting gigs, so it may only take a few days of shooting vice several months. While he does these film roles, I think he will always be successful due to his voice-over work (e.g., Family Guy).

Mrs. M. said...

Actually I think his voiceover work might be my favorite. Especially on Robot Chicken. That show always makes me so nostalgic due to his affinity for 80's cartoons and action figures. Such as this:
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392161eb642011620ea4ca80196

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet