Monday, August 17, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Marisa Tomei

Photobucket
If Sandra Bullock and Mary Louise Parker had a baby, and that baby won an Oscar, she would totally be Marisa Tomei. Although I have always been more than aware of the actress' presence in Hollywood, I have somehow managed to look over her all these years. In fact, it wasn't until I saw these ads for clothing brand "Boy" that I realized how much I really liked and respected the actress. I mean think about it, the mahvelous Marisa has seemingly been around forever, yet I don't recall ever reading a single story about the actress that had negative connotations. No DUIs, no diva behavior, and no acting a damn fool? Why, that's practically unheard of in Tinseltown! And while I will say that it does kind of suck that Marisa is often overlooked because of her tendency to fly under the radar, at least when her name is brought up in conversation she's spoken of positively and with great affection. If you ask me, these whippersnappers that are trapsing about without undies and endangering people's lives on the freeway because they are too lazy to call a cab could really learn a thing or two from Marisa. She's a wonderful example of how to present yourself as a a true lady and for that reason (and because she always has that just rolled out of bed sexy thing going on) she is our Slacker Chic of the Week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Keith said...

She is so beautiful. I adore her.

Mrs. M. said...

Have you seen The Wrestler Keith? I want to see it, but not if I am going to cry through the entire thing. I heard it's a real tearjerker.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet