Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Seth Green

Photobucket
Ok so I know I have never made a guy Slacker Chic of the Week, but for Seth Green I think I can make an exception. I have always been a big fan of the actor, fawning over his ass like a fangirl in heat. Not only because he's a hysterical, down to Earth bad ass motherfucker, but because he is so damn confident that he has the ability to hypnotize any man, woman or ardvark into thinking he is the hottest thing since sliced bread. At 5'4 and 120 pounds (still two inches and fifteen pounds larger than me) he's more man than 99.9% of those steriod pumping, ego trippin', no talent having, fug faced, self important a-holes in Hollywood who spend more time sculpting their hair than honing their craft. Which is probably why Seth has not only remained such a hot commodity in Hollywood, but has become one of the most powerful players in all the land thanks to his major role in the cult show Robot Chicken. In fact, at the ripe age of 35, Seth has starred in over (are you ready?) 106 films and television shows.

So to sum up, Seth Green rules, everyone else sucks, he's our Slacker Chic of the Week, the End.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

imppett said...

Im also a big fan of seth green and every episode of robot chicken makes me laugh especially the star wars one...so funny!!! Hurrah to no-comformaty and people still staying midly human :) xx

Mrs. M. said...

me too! it comes on so late that I rarely ever catch it on tv, but i do have all the seasons on dvd.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet