Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taraji P. Henson in Men's Health Magazine

Photobucket
Taraji P. Henson is a beautiful woman. She always knocks it out on the red carpet, she's got an amazing physique and most importantly, she's an incredible actress. She's also so well liked that I have never heard an ill word spoken of her. Which is exactly why I don't understand why anyone would want to make her look like this for the latest issue of Men's Health. Her body may still look slammin' but that lighting is atrocious to say the least. I mean what, did they call in some kid who just entered photography school? Because this is honestly the equivalent of getting your teeth worked on by a fresh off the grill dental student who got into the academy on a football scholarship. In fact if I was Taraji I would march my gorgeous ass straight down to their headquarters and give the editors a good ol fashion do it like Zsa Zsa slap to the face. I know she won't, because she's entirely too classy for that, but she should.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet