Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Would You Rather: Britney or Lindsay

Photobucket
Oh sheet you guys! It's 2008 all over again! Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, who famously kicked it before Brittles lost all her marbles and went all One Flew Over the Cucoo's Nest on our asses, found themselves reunited the other night at-what else-the rock and roll drag bar. As you may already know, Lindsay has praised Britney in the past for her music, her recovery and her strength, even blogging about Brit on her myspace "in support of a strong woman", so it's good to see these two acting like total besties. I mean when you think about it, they both have so much in common. Like an affinity for stapling wounded Bandicoots to their heads and calling it a weave, their love for undercover muffdiving, clothes that accentuate their areolas and/or labia magora, shuffleboard and drama with a capital drama. Why shouldn't they get along? I mean, if Linds gained another 30 pounds or so-or at least worked her way up to a toddler's size 10, they'd practically be the same person.
All kidding aside though I will say that both ladies look great. Well, greatish. Lindsay's looking a little like a Sally Struthers commercial but all in all I'd say it's a major upgrade to how they looked this time last year. But what do you think? Of these two, which is the hotter tamale? Lindsay or Brit? Personally I'd have to go with Lindsay, because while I looooove me some Britney Spears (love!), Lindsay is kind of crazy. And I am a big fan of the crazy. Not the demerol and a straight jacket kind of crazy, but the impulsive, unpredictable kind of crazy. And Lindsay fits that bill to a t.


2 comments:

Aliers said...

I ♥ that crazy Brit Brit! :)

golublog said...

I actually used to really like Lindsey when she was a child, and in means girls, she'd be good with a couple more pounds on her.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet