Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Zoe Saldana Goes Glam for Vanity Fair


There has been an awful lot of ugliness in the news today, which is why I thought we could use a little cheering up by the delightful Zoe Saldana. The Star Trek actress can be seen on
VanityFair.com in an amazingly styled throwback editorial entitled "Uptown Girl". I don't know about you but I am dying over the old school Harlem inspired frocks. There's just something about that era that seems so classy, so liberating and so, so stylish. It kind of brings you back to a more glamorous time when movie stars were movie stars and decadence was downright rewarded. I also must say that Zoe's entourage in these shots are certainly more suave and debonair than today's average hangers on. Or anyone for that matter. I for one have never seen a bunch of dudes in my neck of the woods hanging out on their front stoops in Gucci. Maybe I just live in the wrong neighborhood?


3 comments:

allison said...

Stunning photos. The clothing and setting are so accurate.

Mrs. M. said...

i know i am so jealous. i want every dress she is wearing in these.

Keith said...

These are wonderful. Zoe is so incredibly beautiful. Great photos.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet