Friday, September 18, 2009

Best and Better Dressed at the 2009 ALMA Awards


Oh my gosh you guys. I don't normally get this excited about fashion at an awards show, but the looks at last night's taping of the 2009 ALMA awards (airing tonight at 8 on ABC) were to die for! Everyone looked absolutely amazing! And that means a lot coming from me because normally I judge pretty harshly. I don't know how it happened, but each attendee ended up arriving looking better than I've ever seen them look. In fact, they looked so good I have no worst dressed. Not one two negative comments. (Ok so Roselyn Sanchez may have been dangerously close to a wardrobe malfunction. One strike isn't so bad) So here for the very first time eva, I have no Best and Worst Dressed. So here are the Best and Better Dressed at the 2009 ALMA Awards:

Best Dressed: Jaime-Lynn Sigler

Honorable Mention: Selena Gomez

Best Print: Paola Turbay

Best Use of Color: Francia Raisa

Best Hair: Salma Hayek

Most Awesome John Leguizamo: John Leguizamo

Mistake Waiting to Happen: Roselyn Sanchez

All of co-host Eva Longoria-Parker's outfits:














The Rest:


















source

3 comments:

Keith said...

Great photos. Some really beautiful dresses and women there.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

John Leguizamo!!!1!1!1!!!!

I'm sorry. I had more to add, but I lost it all when I saw John. I FREAKING LOVE THAT MEN TO DEATH

Mrs. M. said...

Me too! He is so sessy. He can play absolutely any role under the sun. Who doesnt love a man that can be hilarious but also has a very serious side? Did you ever watch The Kill Point on FX? I was so pissed when they took that off the air. They are notorious for that!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet