Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beyonce Sings "Halo" to Fan with Lukemia, Remains Angelic While Doing So


Even if you have a heart made of coal, embers and metal like I do, you will not be able to resist the pure, unadulterated sweetness of this video. Friday while performing in Syndney, Australia, Beyonce called a young fan named Chelsea onto the stage and serenaded her with her hit single "Halo". Everyone in the audience seemed to tear up at the dedication to the young fan who has been battling lukemia for quite some time. Even Chelsea, who kept a cool, calm composure in front of the audience of thousands started getting a little weepy at the end. But for the most part the girl seemed unfazed by the attention and looked out into the crowd as if she knew something special. Isn't it something how someone so young can have the eyes of someone so wise? I think that girl knows more secrets of the world than all of us do. Here's hoping she's around for many, many decades to teach it to us all.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How sweet is this really??? OMG, how sad is it to see a child in the face of death. That child is so brave. Love the post. :)

Keith said...

That is really sweet. Makes me wanna choke up. I think that was really wonderful of Beyonce. I wish that child the best.

Lindsay a.k.a. Busty St. Clair said...

My God. I teared up! I am a B fan for life now.

Mrs. M. said...

I know! I think if you dont tear up while watching that clip you have no soul.

♥♥♥Oana Roxana ♥♥♥ said...

I just can't believe how ungrateful I am sometimes.Thank you for posting it!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet