Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Britney Spears is a "Bad Girl"


This is a brand spankin' new Britney song called "Bad Girl" featuring Lil' Wayne and let me tell you, shit is hot. You guys might not be a big Brit fan like I am but one thing's for sure: you give this song a listen and it will be stuck in your head for at least the remainder of the week. It's just that infectious. Therefore listen and love, but be forewarned.
And also, "I'm a Slave 4 U" has been stuck in my head for weeks. Weeks! I am not even kidding you. I wish I was, but I'm not. I wake up and hear this song in my brain. I'm beginning to think that if I played it backwards I'd hear some sort of hypnotic message telling me that it is the greatest song ever written. Which it's not, but the video might very well be the hottest of all time.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Great song. I really like it.

Hot Cover Girls Central said...

sure it is, she's bad with cool sound, (",)

Cathy Young

Mrs. M. said...

it has now replaced "I'm a Slave 4 U" as the song that will just not leave my head.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet