Thursday, September 3, 2009

Diane Kruger Goes Militant in Interview Magazine


When I first heard the announcement that one of my heroes, Quentin Tarantino, had hired Diane Kruger to be the female lead in his latest film "Inglorious Basterds" I'll admit I was sceptical. Kruger is undeniably beautiful, but has always struck me as rather...vanilla. A lady who was kind of one note and certainly not edgy enough to deliver what a visionary like Tarantino was throwing her way. However I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong and in this instance I was incorrect. Take this editorial of the actress in the September issue of Interview magazine for example. It's sexy, it's got a hard edge and it's a little scary-something I had not previously associated with the actress. I'm not sure whether to tell Kruger she looks hot in that outfit or drop and give her 20. I'm thinking a little bit of both. So here's to throwing away any and all first impressions of someone and remember that people aren't always how they seem.












Cheap Interview Subscription

3 comments:

Keith said...

Wow. I'll take orders from her any day of the week.

Mrs. M. said...

Ha, if those were the military's real uniforms I'm sure they'd have a lot more recruits. I for one would think about signing up!

Future Man said...

I am totally going to knock out a batch of baby batter...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet