Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eliza Dushku Does Complex Magazine


Could someone please do me a favor and tell me the reason for all the fuss surrounding Eliza Dushku? Don't get me wrong-I know she's got a great face and a hot body but beyond that I am perplexed. She's like the new Elisha Cuthbert to me. Always around, forever being praised, and on the cover of every men's magazine in existance. I know Eliza has that show "Dollhouse" which recently got renewed, but honestly I don't get the hooplah about that program either. And apparently neither do a lot of other people because from what I hear the ratings were none too great. Which is why I was so confused when Fox picked it up for a second season. There were many fantastic shows that got better ratings and yet that was the series they settled on? Really? If I wanted to watch time traveling adventures that pack better story lines with a punch I'd hit up my girl Busty St. Clair and ask her to borry Quantum Leap on dvd.
Complex Subscription

Believe me when I say I'm not trying to be a hater. You all know that I am more than eager to praise a girl with brains AND beauty but with this chick I just don't get it. I feel like the whole world is telling some big secret I'm not in on. Eliza Duskhu is not only the new Elisha Cuthbert, she's the new Da Vinci Code. And I can't unlock the secrets of her power. Where's an albino masochistic priest when you need one???
Well while I wait for that, you can check out these new pics of Eliza in Complex. I may be hot and cold on Eliza, but one thing is for certain: I do love the way Complex photographs their subjects. There's always something kind of backwoods dirty sexy about their shoots. And who can't use a little more backwoods dirty sexy in their lives?




2 comments:

WendyB said...

I loved her when she played a vampire slayer!

Lindsay a.k.a. Busty St. Clair said...

I completely agree, Mrs. M. That show is LAME. And Elisha Cuthbert drives me nuts. She's not all that and she's really a horrible actress, but she gets all sorts of praise. The world is insane

Here, come sit with me. I've got the popcorn ready and Dr. Sam Beckett on the screen.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet