Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eric Dane and Noxema Girl Are Cokeheads (Allegedly)


In the least surprising announcement since Paris having herpes, it has just been revealed that Eric Dane (aka McSteamy) and his wife Rebecca Gayheart (aka Noxema girl) are a bunch of septum abusers. Only days after the video of the couple having naked time with a Hollywood madam surfaced, the two were caught at a Hollywood party doing cocaine. According to the National Enquirer the couple, who is currently trying to conceive, fell off the wagon and face first into a big pile of blow.
A source attending the party told the mag. "I think Eric and Rebecca were there to get high. It didn't take long before she asked where the coke was. They went into another room and started snorting lines of cocaine. I watched them do it....Rebecca used to date one of the guys at the house. I'm sure she knew he had major drug connections...Put it this way, if you're at this house, you're there to get high. I saw Rebecca snort lines a couple of times - and Eric at least once."
The snitch continued by saying "Lots of people were in and out of that home that night for the same reason - drugs." Eric and Rebecca, who have no children, have been active members of Alcoholics Anonymous for years, and although they have relapsed in the past, they have always managed to clean up their act, say friends. "They aren't that different from many showbiz people who get caught up in an industry that glamorizes drugs, sex and fast times," said a pal. "Eric's and Rebecca's lapse WAS huge - and it may cost them dearly."
Not that what Eric and Rebecca did was right, but listen to this little self righteous prick selling their story to the Enquirer like he or she is some kind of damn saint! They said it themselves-if you're at that house, you're there to get high." Therefore logical deduction would say that Self Righteous over here was there to get high also. Right? I mean I assume they were not there to hand out Bibles and talk about humanitarian aid in Darfur. Bitch was there to get loaded and now wants to sell out Eric and Rebecca so what? They can get more money to score some blow? The Enquirer is supporting their habit! Bunch of pushers! People snorting coke off of glass houses should not throw stones. That's all I'm saying.

10 comments:

Drew said...

Holy Crap, why is this woman allowed to be walking the streets of America? I mean aside from needing drug rehab, this chick killed a 9 year-old boy while driving and talking on her cell phone. Is she allowed to fly under the law's radar because of her pseudo-Hollywood lifestyle?

Ms. Case said...

lol, awesome.

Stella said...

walking stds these 2 are.. I wish they were my parents

Keith said...

LOL You always crack me up with your posts.

Have a great weekend. Cheers!

Mrs. M. said...

OMG I forgot all about that Drew! You are right.

the iron chic said...

Yeah, Drew is right.
You would think after killing that child, she would have been inspired to clean up her life.
Cocaine is for twenty year old hipsters. Grow up!

Future Man said...

What keeps you skin SO clear? Blow, motherf#^#%@$$##%###^^^($(ers!!!!

Btw, did she do any time for that homicide?

Mrs. M. said...

no she didnt do any time for the homicide. she pled no contest to manslaughter and settled with the kid's parents for an undisclosed sum. In turn she got 3 years probation, 1 year without a driver's license, a measly fine and 750 hours of community service.
although she did have a second accident during her probation. She flipped her rental car into two parked vehicles. These bitches are so rich yet they insist on driving all scallywagged and fucked up. Im no where near their tax bracket yet i wish i could hire a driver. i hate driving.

Future Man said...

^^Wow! I didn't know this. I'm almost physically ill hearing this. Seriously. Not so much the first part, but the second (getting in the accident while on a manslaughter probation). You know, I know a couple of people who've dealt with probation, and they watch their every move...out of respect, or out of fear, whatever. But they do it, because they don't want to violate and end up back in prison. What message does that send?

Mrs. M. said...

I think it very clearly sends the message of "I am rich, I am privileged, I can literally get away with murder, and I don't care about anyone else but me, me, me." I don't know many people that would even be able to get in a car after accidently killing a child during that three years, let alone longer.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet