Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood and Alexander Skarsgard are Dating


They must be secretly dosing the craft services table on the set of "True Blood" with some serious aphrodisiacs, because that place is making more love connections than Eharmony, Match.com and Jack Daniels all combined. Word is that the latest on set hookup is between newcomer Evan Rachel Wood, 22, and her costar Alexander Skarsgard, 33. The two allegedly started making kissy faces at each other on the set of the series, and have been secretly bumping fugs for the last couple of weeks. As you may recall, Wood began work on the HBO show only a month ago. However, Wood has quite the reputation of being a maneating Lolita, so if you ask me waiting a couple of weeks to date is pretty conservative. I'm actually surprised she didn't just greet him with a hand job the moment they were introduced. Then again, she may have.
Anyway friends of the couple are saying that things really heated up when Wood went to visit Skarsgard in Shrevport, Louisiana where he is filming a new movie "Straw Dogs". They also say that the pair is trying to keep their love affair under wraps for the sake of privace. "Evan and Alex met, of course, on the set of 'True Blood'", says a source "and were able to keep it low key, very underground while they were in Los Angeles. They never ventured out to pap friendly locations and were only sighted a few times discreetly. So far the relationship is progressing well, they're having fun together."
If history is any indicator expect these two to be engaged and broken up before the end of the year. In other words, I wouldn't rush out and starting buying monogrammed bath towels for their impending nuptials. Expect this one to burn hard and fast.

9 comments:

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

SCRAG BITCH!

That is all

Mrs. M. said...

lol i take it you are team eric then??

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Eric is hotness, for reals.

Mrs. M. said...

i do not find bill hot in the least. "thookie isth thmine!"??? Dude, what are you, Cindy Brady? Where is Kitty Carryall? Do you sleep with her in your vampire sleeping spot? I bet you do Bill. I bet you do.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEAD!!!!

My BFF (my God I was watching some stupid ass TV show where they kept using BFF and not even jokingly. I wanted to pop my eardrums with a freaking Q-tip) is in lust with Bill. And he drives me bananas. So, I feel you.

I find Sam to be a little hottie sexy plaything, too.

Mrs. M. said...

Really?? Sam?? I guess I could see it. When he hooked up with Tara he became slightly more hot. I know it's cliche but <3333 Jason Stackhouse. So dumb and pretty.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

Nothing wrong with dumb and pretty :)

Sasha said...

No one hot for detective Belfleur ???...guess Im alone on that one...
but forealz Eric=wet panteez.

Mrs. M. said...

OMG I forgot all about poor Andy! How could we have forgotten him?!? And what about Detective Dearborne? I surely would like to butter his biscuit.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet