Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hate the Girl, Love the Clothes


I've made no bones about my displeasure for Mischa Barton, however even I am not so blinded by dislike to overlook cute clothes. The actress, who is known for taking risks and chances when it comes to fashion, looked freaking adorable yesterday while dining with a friend in a 90's inspired ensemble. A lot of poor little rich kids have been trying to rock this look but fail miserably because they appear to have tried to hard. Mischa on the other hand has a cool and easy way about getting dressed. She may have spent hours in front of the mirror attempting to look all slacker chic and purposely dishelved but I'll tell you, it doesn't show. And that little puppy dog of her's? Positively scrumptious.

1 comments:

Keith said...

I'm not a big fan of hers myself, but I do like what she's wearing.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet