Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Megan Fox in Wonderland


I know most women can't stand Megan Fox because she has total diarreah of the mouth, but truthfully I can't help but like her. Call it some sort of uninhibited bitch code, but I almost feel a little protective of her. Sure she may say stupid things from time to time and be a little arrogant, but honestly isn't it better to see a girl speaking her mind and feeling confident about her body than constantly trashing her appearance and looking to others for approval? She could stand to be a little less conceited, but honestly humbleness is a tad overrated.
Anyway, here's fine Foxy in the latest issue of Wonderland looking like the Greek goddess of storm and destruction. Damn I love these pictures. Calm before the storm.












4 comments:

Keith said...

I think she's hot. I don't blame her for being arrogant.

Daners Isadora is Lindsay's Spy Girl Name said...

I will say she has a killer bod

Mrs. M. said...

ikr if i had a body like that i would wear as little clothes as possible for as long as i could until my stuff started to sag.

Ms. Case said...

I'd be gay for day for Megan Fox. No doubt!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet